A lot has been said about pain management, including pain management in Aventura. Today we present effective remedies for chronic pain that you can try at home. Those techniques can be a potent tool that ease pain and complement the therapy ordered by your pain management doctor in Aventura. Never forget to consult with your physician which home remedies are most suitable for your condition!
Movement-Based Therapies you can try at home.
Physical exercises, if performed correctly can ease musculoskeletal pain, joint pain, and lower-back pain simply by strengthening muscles supporting joints, improving alignment, and releasing endorphins that are known to be natural painkillers. Always consult with your pain management doctor in Aventura which of the physical exercises will be most beneficial for your particular condition:
- Yoga - an Indian practice of meditative stretching and posing which originated in India. It may seem easy to perform the asanas and particular poses but in fact it takes years to master them.
- Pilates - a resistance regimen that strengthens core muscles. Includes elements of yoga and active stretching.
- Tai chi - a slow, flowing practice that improves balance, originated in China
- Feldenkrais - it is an interesting therapy that aims at building efficiency of movement
Nutritional and Herbal Remedies:
Food choices and dietary supplements (ask your doc before using supplements) are an important part of your dietary regimen. Your pain management doctor in Aventura will be happy to find out you incorporated an anti-inflammatory diet into your lifestyle: a Mediterranean eating pattern high in whole grains, fresh fruits, leafy vegetables, fish, and olive oil. You may want to give more attention to:
- Ginger - a pungent in smell and tangy in taste root that inhibits pain-causing molecules
- Turmeric - a lovely yellow spice that is known to reduce inflammation
- Omega-3 fatty acids - nutrients abundant in fish oil and flaxseed that reduce inflammation in the body
Pain Management Doctor in Aventura
At our pain management clinic in Aventura the goal of our leading doctor and therapeutic team is to provide unparalleled patient care. To do so, we focus on the physical progress as well as the emotional well-being of our patients. With an emphasis on personalized and compassionate yet cost effective treatment, Dr. Escobar and the therapeutic team individually monitor each and every of our patients to ensure their continued progress. We invite you to find out more about Pain Care Specialists of Florida by visiting our website or to schedule an appointment today and let us set you free from pain.
Web services provided by Red Castle Services